Saturday, March 12, 2011

Gisele Bundchen 2011 Latest Jeans Bikini Photo Shoot In London

Gisele Bundchen

I really can’t think of a better way to kick off a new week of goodies here on Brosome other than gawking at a bunch of sultry photos with a Brazilian supermodel. That’s probably the right thing to do in a casual Monday morning, right? The girl in question this time is Gisele Bundchen who’s finally back in our attention with a pretty sweet photoshoot for V Magazine.

Here’s Gisele looking like a hot little minx in these cool photos where she’s not really showing off too much of her tight body but we all know she’s hot no matter what, eh? Some of you guys might know how much I dig this peach and I have to say I kinda missed gushing over new photos with her.

Hoochie mama, talk about being a little tease! Speaking of teases, I’ve finally watched over the weekend Jennifer’s body (mainly because I wanted to gawk at Megan Fox) and… I have to say that’s one of the crappiest movies I’ve EVER seen. I can’t believe I’ve wasted 2 hours to watch it. Don’t watch it, but check out these pics with Gisele Bundchen.

Gisele Bundchen

Gisele Bundchen

Gisele Bundchen

Gisele Bundchen

Gisele Bundchen

Gisele Bundchen

0 comments:

Post a Comment