Saturday, March 12, 2011

Kate Upton 2011 skimpy lingerie Photo Shoot In London

 Kate Upton jenna leigh lingerie

Alright my peeps, we’ve been drooling over Kate Upton‘s groovy little body in bikinis and swimwear quite a lot lately, and some of us have even been going gaga over her ridiculously sexy twitpics, but today is the day that we’ve all been waiting for… a new Kate Upton lingerie post! Oh yeah.

Here’s Kate Upton oozing sexiness from every inch of her body in this new amazing lingerie photoshoot for the 2011 collection from Jenna Leigh. Hot damn, that is a totally rocking body. I’m even thinking to start designing bikinis or lingerie just to convince this peach to pose for me. I’ll probably suck at it.. but who knows? maybe she’ll read this and convince me to do it.

Anyways, any time I see a bunch of new photos with this girl I’m almost speechless and I’m pretty surprised to see how many words I’ve written already in this article. I’m wondering though… is there anyone reading this? Or you’ve just jumped straight to the drooling part. I’m doing that right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment