Saturday, March 12, 2011

Kate Upton’s 2011 photo shoot In London

Kate Upton SI Outtakes

Kate Upton

It’s not our fault that this girl keeps dropping our jaws with her mesmerizing body almost every week and, to be honest, if I’d see a new photoshoot with her every day, for the rest of the year, I probably won’t complain at all. Of course, my productivity will drop a lot but who cares? We’d all like to spend at least a couple of minutes per day gushing over Kate’s groovy curves.

I don’t know where she’s been until this year, I had all my life planned, I knew I’m gonna marry Candice Swanepoel in the near future but then boom, out of nowhere this peach comes into the scene and blows my mind. I still like Candice more than her but if she keeps making shoots like these my ranks might change.

Anyways, here’s Kate Upton showing off how ridiculously close to perfection she is in these special outtakes from this year’s Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Issue. Enjoy!

Kate Upton



Kate Upton SI Outtakes 17
Kate Upton

0 comments:

Post a Comment