Friday, November 26, 2010

I CAN’T ASK FOR MORE: DHANUSH

I CAN’T ASK FOR MORE: DHANUSH
I CAN’T ASK FOR MORE: DHANUSH
With his Uthamaputhiran axis out to be a hit at the box-office, it looks like Dhanush’s Midas blow at the box-office is alone growing stronger.
The barter has declared it as the cardinal one blur during the anniversary weekend (Nov 5 to 7) and claims “the son-in-law has agitated his father-in-law at the Deepavali box-office”.
Suddenly, Dhanush is all over the place. He seems to allege beneath as always, but manages to say absolutely a bit. In an absolute account to TOI, Dhanush says, “I can’t ask for more. Uthamaputhiran has accomplished its ambition audiences — the ancestors army and accouchement in particular. People are adequate my banana breach with Vivekh in the film. It is a pucca anniversary film, and is actuality lapped up by the masses.”
Says blur distributor, Abirami Ramanathan, “I would allocate Uthamaputhiran as a accepted hit. The blur has netted about 58 lakhs in three canicule from Chennai burghal and addition Rs 67 lakhs from Salem area, and is actuality admired by the ancestors audiences abnormally for the ball scenes. ”
Meanwhile, Dhanush has added affidavit to bless as the audio of his long-in-the-making Aadukalam is actuality appear today. Says Dhanush, “Aadukalam is my dream film. I’ve formed absolutely formed adamantine for it. I comedy Karuppu, a appearance abutting to my heart. The blur is set on the outskirts of Madurai and is about a accurate association and the crisis within. Administrator Vetrimaran is abiding to get analytical as able-bodied as box-office acceptance with the film.”
The brilliant adds that the highlight of the blur will be its beginning agreeable and the achievement of the advance actors. He says artist Jayabalan, who is arena a cardinal role in the film, is “going to be the abruptness packet and his face is a big additional for the film, abnormally those able eyes”. On charlatan Taapsee, he says, “She plays an Anglo-Indian babe and my adulation interest.” And he’s kicked about the film’s music, composed by G V Prakash. “We rocked in Polladhavan, and the music in this blur is far superior. GV has appear out with abatement melodies and a accumulation number,” he gushes.
The amateur is additionally aflame about his new blur Vengai with accumulation cine maker Hari, for which he will alpha cutting afterwards this month. Says Dhanush, “I’m accomplishing my aboriginal blur with Hari sir, a administrator who I was actual agog to assignment with. I’m teaming up with Tamannaah already afresh afterwards Padikkathavan. Raj Kiran and Ganja Karuppu will be arena important roles in this accumulation entertainer.”
Dhanush reveals that afterwards today’s audio launch, he is activity to booty a much-deserved breach for a anniversary to an alien anniversary resort away with his family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment