Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Prabhu sir is my mentor: Hansika engeyum kadhal nayanthara prabhu kadhal

Prabhu sir is my mentor: Hansika engeyum kadhal nayanthara prabhu kadhal 
Prabhu sir is my mentor: Hansika engeyum kadhal nayanthara prabhu kadhal
Upcoming extra Hansika Motwani is in the account for all the amiss affidavit for no accountability of hers.

Recently an English abridged affiliated her up with ace choreographer-director-actor Prabhu Deva in a address advertence that she was apparent with her administrator of Engeyum Kadhal in a Hyderabad auberge back his sweetheart Nayanthara came and accursed Hansika in public!

However, Hansika seems to be in no affection to booty all this nonsense lying down. She told Sify.com: "How can bodies accept such a awful mind? I am aloof 19 and how could they articulation me with my administrator who I accede my coach and guru? He is like my ancient brother and whoever is overextension such rumours is acutely out of work".

Hansika who is active alive with Vijay in Pollachi for Velayudham, adds that  she has met Nayanthara during the shoot of Engeyum Kadhal in Paris and that she is a admirable being and she is actual blessed for them as a couple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment