Friday, November 26, 2010

Sasikumar says that he is Eesan

Sasikumar says that he is Eesan

Sasikumar says that he is Eesan
Eesan is the abutting blur of Sasikumar. He has amorphous this blur and completed it afterwards anybody’s knowledge. Back we told that there is a abundant chic for him amid academy girls, he acquainted shy. We batten to the architect of Eesan.

All of your films accept a altered blazon of absorbing characters. For instance in Nadodigal the role of Viji’s ancestor and analogously in Subramaniapuram, the role of the mike ser man. Is there any such appearance in Eesan?

Right from alpha of this blur I was actual close that this blur should not accomplish bodies bethink my beforehand films. But there is additionally a appearance in this blur like you accept said. There are alone 12 characters in this film. But you will not see the actors back they had lived their roles.

You are giving admirable films. What blazon of books do you read?

I demand to acquaint you the truth. During my abettor administrator days, I never has the time to apprehend books. Lots of my accompany use to accord arcane books. But I accept never apprehend these. Now I accept started account books accustomed by my friends.

There was abashing in the appellation of this film?

When my accompany asked me what was the appellation of this blur I told them Subramaniapuram is a apple accountable and the abutting is burghal ( Nagaram). On audition this, the media said that the appellation of my abutting blur is Nagaram. Usually I will appellation the blur alone afterwards commutual the shooting. Now alone the appellation has been accomplished as Eesan.

Who is Eesan?
(He laughs) As far as this blur is anxious I am Eesan.

What was the acquaintance you had while cutting for Eesan?

I accept an acclaimed experience. Back I use to shoot in Madurai areas, bodies there use to feel bad seeing our adamantine work. They use to baker for us and augment us. They will so affectionate and affectionate with us. But I had a aberration acquaintance back I was cutting for Eesan in Chennai. We had taken permission and were cutting in an apartment. But it seems that some on has said that they can lot of money from cinema people. Because of this they acceptable the cutting alone afterwards accepting the money. Bodies in the burghal accept the affliction ambition of avaricious the money from cinema people. We can accomplish blur with such affectionate of obstacles.

What is next?

I am growing beard for my abutting blur which is to be directed by Samudrakani. The role is like that one of Che Guevara. The blur is blue-blooded Porali.

0 comments:

Post a Comment