Friday, November 26, 2010

Mitra says that she is the absolute brace of Vijay

Mitra says that she is the absolute brace of Vijay

Mitra says that she is the absolute brace of Vijay
Vijay has kept abreast his blueprint like bite dialogues, Kuthu songs and barbaric fights and is acting as a bashful adventurous hero in the blur Kaavalan. Now in adjustment to afflict his accord there are two heroines in this film. One is Asin and addition one is Kerala acceptation Mitra. Mitra says that she has won Vijay in the contest.

Though this Cochin babe is new to Tamil she has already acted in six Malayalam films. Not alone this, she has additionally acted as Nayanthara’s acquaintance in Body Guard which is now actuality adapted in Tamil with the appellation Kaavalan. In Tamil additionally she is donning the aforementioned role.

When she was asked about bond with Vijay, she said,” I never accepted this. There are bags of admirers for Vijay in Kerala. There are lots of admirers for Vijay in the academy in which I am studying. Whenever Vijay films are appear here, they will additionally be appear in Kerala on the aforementioned day. Because of this we will never absence his films.

What a big befalling I got by bond with Vijay. My accompany are actual acquisitive to see this film. Many are allurement me whether I am donning attract role in this film. I am donning the role of the heroine’s friend. But I will accept a abysmal adulation with Vijay in my heart. But at the adapted time I will acknowledge my adulation to him. I will abstain advertence my friend’s adulation to him. In that way I will accomplish the hero my possession.

At that time I am the heroine. The acme afterwards this will accomplish me a vamp. Until again Asin is not the heroine. Alone I am the heroine. My favourite heroes are Rajni, Kamal, Vijay and Surya.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment