Thursday, March 3, 2011

Britney Goes Shirtless 2011 Latest V Magazine

Britney Spears looks incredible in a latest photo shoot for V Magazine -- where she goes topless and warns the world "That the bitch is back and better than ever.
Britney Spears Topless
Britney Goes Shirtless 2011 Latest V Magazine
The colorful spread, taken by famed photographer Mario Testino, debuted online today -- along with Brit's full interview for the magazine.

Of her new album, Femme Fatale, Spears says "I wanted to make a fierce dance record where each song makes you want to get up and move your body in a different way. That’s what I want from the music I listen to. This record is for the clubs, or something you play before you go out at night. It’s definitely my edgiest and most mature sound yet."

She also talks about her secret skills (cooking for her boys) and secret to success ("always stay true to myself") in the mag, on newsstands tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment